Wednesday, May 11, 2011

COMING SOON!!

Well, I know some of you have been waiting for a post.  School's out, so I hope to get started again, but until then I wanted to let you in on something...

From my interest in writing devotionals stemmed an opportunity to write an article in a book of encouragement for women of faith called TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH WOMEN DO.  This is a book of advice from about 40 different women about how they made it through their tough times.  There are already four other books in this series, A Cup of Tea For The Heart, in publishing process.

This first book is officially in print, and I will soon be posting a button to purchase one from this site.  Until then, if you are interested in ordering TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH WOMEN DO for $19.99, you are welcome to email me at RebeccaViola@netzero.net

This book is faith and hope filled for all of life's struggles.  If you are or know someone struggling with aging parents, a family member's addiction, divorce and many other heartaches, TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH WOMEN DO will speak truth and hope into those broken areas of life.

If you are interested in offering this encouraging book in your church's book store, or as an addition to your workshop or conference, please email me your request.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner